Improving the sexual and reproductive health and well-being of young people through advocacy, evidence driven communication initiatives and the provision of youth friendly services.
Straight Talk Foundation envisions a world in which young people have access to sexual and reproductive health services and rights, and live healthy and productive lives.
Our goal is to develop innovative communication approaches that shall address the reproductive health and development needs of the young people in Uganda.
- Teamwork: We value the synergy brought by team work.
- Young people centered: We place young people at the centre of our interventions.
- Centered Excellence: We value high quality standards in the work that we do.
- Gender sensitivity: We value diversity as a spice of life.
- Sustainable Development: We place the youth and their communities at the center of sustainable development in Uganda and to participate in activities aimed at conserving the environment for future generations.