Improving the sexual and reproductive health and well-being of young people through advocacy, evidence driven communication initiatives and the provision of youth friendly services.
Straight Talk Foundation envisions a world in which young people have access to sexual and reproductive health services and rights and live healthy and productive lives.
Our goal is to develop innovative communication approaches that shall address the reproductive health and development needs of the young people in Uganda.
- Teamwork: We value the synergy brought by team work. We seek to broaden our collaborations across sectors as a means of increasing efficacy of our work and services.
- Excellence: STF Values high quality standards in the work that it does. We ensure that our work embeds creativity and innovation.
- Commitment: We seek to understand young people's challenges and commit to the development of sustainable solutions to ensure that they enjoy the fullness of life.
- Integrity: STF work is aligned with its beliefs in accountability, transparency and honesty.
- Resilience: STF is adaptable to the changing environment of young people in Uganda.